I’d like to give a special thanks to Lise for nominating me for this award. She’s one of the first couple of bloggers I came across when I started blogging and love the support system we share with one another. Again, thank you so much doll:)
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
THE QUESTIONS FROM LISE:
- If you had the opportunity to go to one place in the world and stay there forever, where would you go?
- What was your childhood dream?
To be a singer (laughing out loud).
- What would be your “ride or die” makeup?
Not sure if she meant products, makeup look or a particular brand. But I would say lip stick and lashes, as long as both of those are incorporated into my look I’m good.
- If you had your own makeup line, what would it be called and which products would you include in it?
Good question… most likely my ‘logo’ Beauty by Reeva. Products, I’d probably want to do it all, eye shadows, lip stick, lashes, foundation etc.
- What kind of job do you have? Are you happy with it?
I’m a Beauty Therapist. Yes. (no, my boss won’t be reading this post so I ain’t sucking up)
- Is there anything you would have done differently about your blog if you had the chance to go back to the beginning?
Nope. I love how my blog has evolved and how much I’ve learnt over time. I wouldn’t take anything away especially making mistakes, learning from other bloggers and providing quality posts. The only thing I would change is starting my blog a lot sooner than when I did.
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Summer! Pools, beaches, bronzed glowing skin, sand between my toes, cocktails, nights are longer and days are warmer…
- What is your favorite tv series?
I don’t just have one, I have a couple. To narrow it down I love Suits, Riverdale and Code Black at the moment.
- Is there anyone that inspires you? Who and in what way?
In the past I would probably mention some famous person or Nelson Mandela, but honestly it’s my mom. (awww moment right?) She’s such a hardworking, motivated and full of life type of person and I definitely aspire to be like that even at her age. I never want to lose that motivation for my career and family too.
- Is there a flavor you just can’t stand?
Not sure if we talking about food or scents in products but I’m going with banana, although I do eat bananas.
- If your blog had a business card, what would your tagline say? ‘For the love of creative minds.’ (don’t steal that line, don’t do it honey!)
The 11 Bloggers I choose are as follows:
The 11 questions I have for them are:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- Skincare must haves?
- What is a habit you would want to get rid of even though it’s hard to do so?
- Who is the last person you sent a text to?
- When and who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
- Name one fashion item you would wear no matter if it’s out of style.
- Name one country or place you would love to visit.
- What made you decide your blog name and logo?
- Cats or dogs?
- Unicorns or rainbows?
Thanks for stopping by:)